Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Keep it in the closet

Gabe's baseball big boy(say that 3 times fast) room is coming along.  We installed a custom closet a couple weeks ago and really like the results.  We still need to take the doors off and have curtains added (I really need to get the measurements to my M-I-L for said curtains).  But overall it is completed.

From what I hear and heard the installation process was fairly painless.  My in-laws came over on a Saturday afternoon to help Scott install the drawers and shelving.  Gabe and I played with Legos and occasionally checked in on the progress. 
From what I saw Scott did a great job hanging the shelving and getting all the detail information from his mom. 
Since the room is fairly small, we opted to have the dresser in the closet to maximize the room's space.  I really like how my idea was easily put together.  Below is the left side of the closet that includes the dresser and some extra storage above.
Below is the right side of the closet.  There are 2 hanging racks with a shelf dividing them and just enough room at the bottom for a laundry basket.  Once we get the closet doors off, we'll be able to start loading the closet with some of Gabe's clothes and keepsakes (i.e. a baby book that is half worked on).

No comments:

Post a Comment