Saturday, August 9, 2014

Friends Night Out

On Friday night we were able to finally introduce our friends to Bella Vino (the restaurant that my S-I-L is one of the executive chefs and I name drop a lot).  Of course that meant we needed a babysitter.  This was the first time we've used a non-family member to watch Gabe...and I really use the term non-family member lightly.  Elizabeth made the trek out to our house to watch Gabe for the night.

Dinner was at 7:15 and since Gabe had his 18 check up earlier that afternoon, he was ready for bed minutes after we left.  I was very happy to hear that he was incredibly easy for her.

Once Scott and I arrived for dinner, we were the last to get there.  Everyone started placing orders and trying everything on the table.  The great thing about it being a tapas restaurant is that it's so easy to share.


I only heard compliments from everyone on how awesome the food was!  It was a fun evening getting together with everyone.  All 8 of us hadn't been together since Kristin and Tom's wedding back in May.  It was wonderful to catch up and see everyone.

Hopefully it won't be another 3 months till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment