Sunday, December 4, 2016

Reilygirl

We said goodbye to our sweet Reilygirl yesterday(December 3).  She was 13 1/2 (14 in February) and she was my first child, fur baby. I bought her right after Scott and I broke up the second time.  I bought her from a breeder outside Houston and she was instantly a part of the Manzotti Family.

A runt dog that tried to prove herself to the older family dog, Millie. Reilly made it through many moves in San Antonio and even a couple moves around St. Louis.  She was never far from my side.  That continued even after the boys were born.  She was not happy to lose being an only child to Gabriel and tolerated anything Bennett did.  I'm pretty sure she said "are you kidding me" when we walked in with Thomas.

She was a great pup that loved to go hiking with me, loved the water and until the end, loved car rides.  She is missed beyond words.

Goodbye, Reilygirl.



























No comments:

Post a Comment