Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Mom and Gabriel Day

Bennett wasn't feeling well, so Scott stayed home with the little boys, while Gabriel and I headed off to the Science Center.

Gabriel has been on a bit of a dinosaur kick. I parked over by the old entrance to check out the dinosaurs that were outside.  To my surprise there was a Blue Angels jet outside too.  We had to check that out first.


This coin well has been here since I was a kid.it was fun to show this to Gabriel, just wished I had more pennies on me.


Digging for fossils.


We checked out the new Grow section. There was a lot to see.  It will be more fun to check out as the seasons change.

The Gateway Arch.  Gabriel learned about the Arch in school and is very proud to tell us about it.  We watched some high school girls build this on our way out.
Checking out the traffic over highway 40.










No comments:

Post a Comment