Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day

This weekend started out to be a dreary weekend.  With the remnants of hurricane Isaac rolling through the St. Louis area there wasn't much planned.  Plus college football started this weekend so I couldn't think of a better way to spend a raining Saturday than watching football on the couch.

We did get a few things done, like shopping.  I'm starting to finally out grow most of my clothes so I broke down and bought some jeans and more fall tops.  We made it down to Soulard to get some much-needed grocery shopping.

On Labor Day we spent the day here.



We watched the Cardinals beat the Mets.  Our seats, thanks to Groupon, were pretty good.  We had no one next to us until the 3rd inning.  Then a family sat down and blocked my wind and I wasn't going to last much longer.  We hung out by a vendor stand and watched till the 7th inning.  Then it was time to get home.  By the time we got home we were able to watch the bottom of the 8th and top of the 9th innings - which got a little too close for comfort.

Thankfully we came away with a win.  I hope the Cards and get on a rally and put a little more distance between them and other wild card teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment