Thursday, September 27, 2012

21 Weeks

Things are pretty much back to normal.  We had our big 20 week appointment this week.  Plenty of good reviews from the doctor and the ultrasound tech.  Scott did learn how to read ultrasounds and we'll find out in 18 weeks if he is right.

Size of Baby: Spaghetti Squash (8in., 1lb.) - This kid is getting big fast!

Total Weight Gain: I've only gained 6lbs.  I'm happy to say that it's not a crazy weight gain like I thought it would have been early on.  I'm sure I'll be packing on the pounds shortly.

Continuing Symptoms: I'm still waking up with headaches and congestion but nothing too horrible.  I'm feeling a lot more normal with the exception of going to bed by 9.  At least my sleeping habits are getting better and I'm sleeping more through the night with the lack of sugar after 3PM.

New Symptoms This Week: No new symptoms.  Starting to feel the baby move more and more.  Hopefully, Scott will feel it soon.

Maternity Clothes: I'm pretty much only wearing maternity clothes these days.  We finally found a pair of black pants for work and I'm good to go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment