Thursday, September 6, 2012

18 Week Update

Not too much has changed this week, still getting better eating more and more.

Size of Baby: Mango (my husband's favorite fruit ;-) ) (6 in., .5lbs)

Total Weight Gain:  Not 100% sure but I can tell I've gain some weight this week, but total for sure is 2lbs.

Continuing Symptoms: Still not sleeping well, but I'm walking Reily around the block and no sugar after noon, so far so good.  Frequent urination (most of the cause for not sleeping), and disgusted by bathrooms causing nausea.

New Symptoms This Week:  Morning headaches

Maternity Clothes: I broke down and bought some jeans and now I wonder why I waited so long.  Bought some new shirts and jeans - still need some black work pants and I'll be set for a while.

Sleep: Going to bed around 8:30-9 but waking up a lot at night.

What I’m Eating: I'm finally eating bigger meals and wanting to eat anything but chicken.

Cravings: Sweets

Movement: Nothing noticeable yet

Labor Signs: Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment