Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First Snow

[caption id="attachment_94" align="alignright" width="128" caption="Reily playing in the snow"]Reily playing in the snow[/caption]

St.Louis finally got its first snow of the season.  It was beautiful.  I loved playing around with Reily in it.  It was Reily's first real snow experience.  Overall St. Louis got about 6 inches of snow and so driving has been fun.

Some St. Louisian had a little time on their hands and walked around Ballpark Village.cubs-suck-21


I had my first Art Hill experience this week.  Ashley and I and a few of her friends went to Art Hill on Thursday night for some sledding.  I had never been there and so I loved every minute of it.  We were only out there for a while but the ice made sledding perfect.  The only difference between Art Hill and Francis Park is that Art Hill is a killer to walk up.

[caption id="attachment_96" align="aligncenter" width="128" caption="Art Hill Sledding "]Art Hill Sledding [/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment