Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cornhole Playoffs and more…

After the final match

Our cornhole team, Medium Nasty Hoosiers, placed in third in our division.  Last night was the playoffs and championship game, we played the white team and to our dismay we lost 2-1.  It wasn't that we didn't play well, our bags were not going in the hole or staying on the board.  After the championship game we were served free beer for until the kegs were floated.  I obvisously took advantage of this.


Me, Bob and Lizme-2


Besides cornhole, I know what else could there be, I have become friends with a possible distant relative in Italy.  Through the magic of Facebook we became friends and started talking about out grandfathers and great grandfathers.  It seems that it might be possible that my great grandfather is his grandfather, Guiliano is my dad's age.  The whole process and language barrier has made this a fun challenge for me.

What is exciting to me and Guiliano is that Andrew is going to Europe this summer and they, hopefully, will meet.  Just another step closer to learning about my family history and more information on my surname.

No comments:

Post a Comment