Wednesday, January 14, 2009

American Idol

imagesI have never made it a point to watch American Idol and probably never will, however last night the kids wanted to watch and I didn't feel like driving home so I sat there.  I'll be honest I can see why so many people watch the show.  It's fun to watch the judges belittle the wanna-be's, making a tough as nail appearance rocker cry, priceless. 

It really did amaze me with the actual talent that was found at the Phoenix, AZ audition.  One girl belted out Etta James' "At Last" and I was speachless, she looked nothing like her voice.  I just wish I had the talent and courage to put myself through the craziness that is American Idol.  

Just to say, the girl who sang "At Last" is my favorite to win...probably won't care enough to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment