Thursday, August 31, 2017

Texas 2017

The boys and I spent about 3 weeks in Texas this summer.  My mom came up to St. Louis and hung out for a few days and then she helped me drive down with all the boys.  Scott stayed in St. Louis for work.  He joined us a little later so some family fun.  Here are the highlights of our trip.

My parents bought the boys some toys, baseball bat and ball and sleeping bags.
No trip to San Antonio is complete with out at least one trip to Alamo Cafe.  Clearly the boys share my love of the tortillas.


Lots of time just hanging out at Grammie and Papa John's house

And lots of trips to playgrounds.



The Holtzinger's watched the boys on a Saturday morning.  There were tears when they left.  I had to keep telling them that we would be back 2 more times.




 The one rainy day I let them play outside.



 More fun at the Holtzinger house.

 The boys learned all about cactus and that they can hurt.


 It was very hot while we were down there.
 We spent a little time with Zio Andrew.



 More swimming at the Holtzinger House.




 And BBQ!!


No comments:

Post a Comment