Sunday, August 20, 2017

Birthaversary 2017

This year's birthaversary was a little different.  We were in San Antonio for half of it.  Our anniversary was spent playing with the boys and relaxing with a bottle of wine after they went to bed.  Then a few hours later Scott took me to urgent care for a major hives breakout.  We are still unsure as to what caused them, but it was a very early morning getting medicine and recovering.

My birthday was spent at the San Antonio Aquarium.  This was our first trip there and it will not be our last.  From dinosaurs to sting rays to lizards, this place had it all.  All of us had a ton of fun there.









Then my mom met us for lunch and Scott and Gabriel played their first game of pool together.  I taught Bennett the art of "playing" a video game when you have no money.


After lunch the boys took naps and I got a much needed mani/pedi.  I was even treated to Alamo Cafe for a childless dinner and a rainbow to boot.  It was a great birthday.

For Scott's birthday we celebrated at home with presents and relaxation.



No comments:

Post a Comment