Thursday, August 17, 2017

First Day of School

I had been counting down the days till the boys went to school since we moved.  It was a weird summer with moving and travelling to Chicago and San Antonio.  It was also, my firs summer staying home with the boys.  We made the most of me going to the Y in the mornings, finding new playgrounds and playing in the new backyard.  But it was a long summer.  NExt summer will be better planned and organized.

So when the first day of school rolled around I was ready, and so were the boys.  This year Bennett is starting preschool 3 days a week and Gabriel is going 5 days.  They are going to the same school, but I made sure they were not in the same class.  I"m hoping Bennett will learn on his own and make his own friends.

We had to get our first day pictures in.






No comments:

Post a Comment