Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween Party

I had the opportunity to help out at Gabriel's first Halloween party at school.  I didn't know what to expect, but had a great time getting to know other moms and what his school routine is like.

Gabriel decided that he would be Spider-Man for Halloween this year.  It was a surprise to Scott and I that he chose that costume.  
Then once I was at school and his 2 other friends were dressed up as Spider-Man, it all made sense.   The kids colored and read Halloween books before they went all over the church to trick or treat.  

The school/church is currently undergoing renovations, so the construction workers helped give out candy.  That was a huge treat for the kids.

After trick or treating, we went back to the classrooms for crafts, games and snacks.  

After recess, I left Gabriel to have his last full day at preschool.  Watching him with his friends, I know that Scott and I made the right choice sending him to preschool.  He is a smart kid with a lot of friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment