Monday, October 31, 2016

Boo at the Zoo

Before baby A arrived there were a few things that we needed to do to get ready.  Scott had work and a honey do list and I wanted to take the boys to Boo at the Zoo. We didn't get to go with Gabriel's school due to weather so, Sunday before Halloween we spent the morning at the zoo with my mom.  


The weather was perfect, very fall like and the animals were out and putting on a show.  We took the time to just wander as far as I could walk.  Then it was time for the train.  We probably went around the park 3 or 4 times.  The train was by far one the the most fun things the boys have done at the zoo.  Just look how happy they are!

Bennett is very into trains right now and he was in heaven.  Gabriel was excited to get around the park quickly and see a lot of animals and tell us about them.  I had cramps in my legs from being smushed in the seats and being 9 months pregnant.  

I love going and seeing the zoo all dressed up for Halloween.  One year will will have to go at night to really experience Boo at the Zoo, maybe when their bedtime isn't 7:30. 



No comments:

Post a Comment