Monday, November 7, 2016

New Brother

My entire pregnancy the boys told me they were having a sister.  After months of hearing that and having some differences this time around, I started to think it would be a girl.  Having the doctor tell me "here's Thomas" was one of the best surprises we ever had.  When it was time for the boys to meet their new brother we were very excited.  I, of course, had t-shirts made for each.  Their reactions were great.

Gabriel was a little confused as to why it was Thomas and not Giuliana.  I so happy we told them both names and didn't just assume they were right.  


I love seeing these moments.  They go so fast when in the moment.  But I'm so happy that I have these pictures to share with the boys when they get older.

Bennett could not be happier
Proud Bigger Brother










No comments:

Post a Comment