Saturday, February 6, 2016

Little B is 15 months!

Wow, I really don't feel like Bennett is 15 months old.  And wow, I've done a pretty bad job of documenting his milestones like I did for Gabe.  Curse of the second child I guess. 


What can I say about Bennett? 
He is really trying to talk
Walks like a champ
Not too sure about climbing the hill in the backyard
He has to do everything his brother does
He has about 5 teeth(he won't let me look)
Teething is still really hard on him
He loves to snuggle (and I LOVE IT)
He loves story time before bed
He is fairly easy to go to bed
He can play by himself
He can dance
He likes to mimic his brother, the song on TV, anything
He has to be moving
and he has the cutest, mischievous smile

This kid is as tough as they come.  He is definitely keeping us on our toes.

Height: 33inches (98%)
Weight 23lbs (54%)


We have a tall, skinny kid with a small head.  But wow, is he cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment