Sunday, February 7, 2016

Home Depot

A year or so ago I had a friend take their son to the Kids Workshop at Home Depot.  And since then I've thought that would be so much fun for Gabe.  And with the home projects we've been doing, Gabe has really shown interest in tools. So, I signed him up for the February class.  It was a build-your-own Valentine's Mailbox.  Now Gabriel has no interest or at least we don't "do" Valentine's Day around here, so to him it was a mailbox to build.
 
We got to Home Depot right on time and signed in.  I had signed Bennett up, but after seeing the set up, it would be much fun for B.  We found our spot and started following the directions.  Gabe helped hammer the nails in, used the screwdriver for the mail flag and painted.  I think he really liked seeing all the other kids and one older boy by us shared paint(which was awesome). 





Peanut Gallery










No comments:

Post a Comment