Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Mall

It's Christmas time and I'm on maternity leave so that means I go to the mall, right? Well today while looking for a parking spot with Bennett I came to realize that in his very short life (6 weeks old), he has been to the mall way too many times.

It's to the point that I can't even count how many times, but I'm starting to know where the stores are from the outside of the mall.  This is used for parking purposes only.  I know that you want to go to Nordstroms for the best place to nurse.  They have a great ladies lounge.  I can even tell you the best ways to get to elevators in all department stores.  As a side note, this is mostly for West County Mall.

This little bit of randomness comes from a very peaceful house.  Both boys are sleeping and I have time to address Christmas cards.  Who knows, maybe I'll get crazy and send out birth announcements before Bennett is 2 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment