Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas decorating

After getting the tree back to the house and a couple boys down for a nap, Scott and I managed to get the house decorated for Christmas and watch the Husker game.  Every year I'm amazed with all that I have and stuff that I think I need to make my house even more Christmasy( I know, not a word).  A special thanks to Pinterest for allowing to see everything creative and think I should live at Hobby Lobby.

I do have to say that our house looks great and it was a nice change for my parents to see our house at Christmas time...we all know they will not travel north in the winter, unless it's the birth of a grandson.

Gabe was able to help out with the Nativity Set.  Although, that has quickly become off limits to him.






No comments:

Post a Comment