Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First week of November

A lot has happened, not much at all has happened this week.  While I'm officially on maternity leave,(thank god!) starting October 31st, I'm just hanging out.   Sitting around waiting at 40 weeks.  I've been looking forward to this break.  I was starting to get burnt out at work and pregnancy brain mixed in with that and training my back-up was not fun.  Can't wait for a a screaming newborn to add to the fun.

My mom arrived on Saturday and of course, her bag stayed in Chicago. We didn't do too much over the weekend. We went to CrossFit and Gabe and I played.  Then hung out at the house  for a while.  Of course I got a migraine on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday-can we say drop in hormone level.  Still no baby.  

In between the migraines and teething 1 year old - we have been enjoying my mom's visit and cleaning up a bit around the house.  There are still a few home improvements that need to be finished, but I think we are ready for Baby A to arrive.

No matter what happens in the next day, Baby A will be here and our cute family of 3 will be a crazy house of 4.  I can't wait to see big brother Gabriel in action in the next couple days, weeks, years.  He is a amazing little boy and will be a great brother.  As for Baby A - just cannot wait to get to see who has been kicking me for the last 6 months!  

No comments:

Post a Comment