Tuesday, October 22, 2013

LU Girls Night

Friday night I caught up with Keleigh and Carrie for a girls night.  We had planned for a few other girls to join, but it was game 6 of the NLCS and some were lucky enough to have tickets to the game. 

Pumpkin Beer
We met up at Trailhead Brewery for dinner and gossip.  I had never been to Trailhead and I was told they have a great pumpkin beer.  So, we gave it a try and it was really good.  So good that we had 2, I know, living on the edge.

Heart beer - Feelin' the love
Since everything on the menu sounded so good and I'm really on a pretzel kick.  I had a burger with a pretzel bun.  It was amazing!  Even the portabello mushroom sandwich that Keleigh had was amazing (I'm getting that next time). 

It was a great night with the girls to catch up on everything and even better night to cheer on our Cardinals as they won game 6 and advanced to the World Series!

Go Cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment