Monday, June 10, 2013

St. Gabriel's Picnic

* Half of this post is written by Gabriel - he is becoming a great blogger.

Gabriel has attended his first St. Gabriel School picnic.  It was a success.  Gabe had a very busy day before making an appearance at the picnic.  He went on a 5 mile run with his Dad, while Reily and I walked 3.  Then we went out to breakfast on Main St. in St. Charles at Picasso's.  We quickly ran home and took a bath with Dad while Mom ran to Target to get a lot of needed items.  After a very short nap, we loaded up the car and headed to the mall to get flip-flops for dad and an accessory for Mom's outfit.  Then it was on to the picnic.  I met so many people who knew my mom and Zio Andrew.  Everyone said I was a Manzotti, until they saw my Dad.  I watched Mathew and Catherine go on a few rides and then it was back to the beer booth to say my good byes, I'm not used to the heat yet.  Mom and Dad had another reunion to go to so I went home with my Aunt Michelle.  We had a fun night of playing while Mom and Dad had a semi-date night without me.

Below is the only picture my mom remembered to take at the picnic.  You can see the church and the infamous Ferris Wheel from Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch (in a year or so, I might be on the kiddie rides).

1

No comments:

Post a Comment