Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Rockette's

I can finally say that I've seen the famous Rockette's!  The Radio City Christmas Spectacular Starring the Rockettes was in town and I really wanted to check it out.  It went against Scott's no Christmas until after Thanksgiving rule.  But I think it was well worth it.



The show was at the Peabody Opera House.  It was our first time there for a show and it will not be our last.  The opera house was recently reopened and it was beautiful inside.  I still prefer the Fox but this was nice change.  Our seats weren't too bad considering I bought them from Groupon.

[caption id="attachment_2462" align="aligncenter" width="300"] View from our seats[/caption]

We arrived early found out seats and really enjoyed checking out the view from our seats.  I didn't think they were too bad.  The place was packed and we were not let down.  It was a great show and I'm happy I finally got to see the World Famous Rockettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment