Saturday, July 21, 2012

Huge NEWS!

About a month and half ago I decided to take a little to test to see what would happen. I didn't think in my wildest dreams that it would be positive. I was just thinking, why not take it and see what happens. Well, here we are 11 weeks in and we could not be more thrilled to announce that we are expecting a baby to arrive early February!

Let's just go back to the test porcess, because it was a process. I decided on a whim that I would take a test as soon as I got home from work. To my surprise it was positive. Scott was still at work and working late that night. I decided to take a picture and send it to him. Then I messaged him on gChat. He was, I think, a little more shocked than I was.

Of course we decided that more tests needed to be taken before we think any further. So I ran to the store bought more and then the roofer showed up. I waited till he left and for the rest of the night I took 2 more tests. All came back positive but one was a little lighter colored than the others. So 4 tests later we really decided that it was time to call the doctor and get an appointment.



We have been able to get the first pictures of the baby back on June 26 and heard the heart beating. It was a great appointment. Everything is looking good and we go back in a week to check on the status.

I couldn't be happier to be coming to an end of the first trimester. Five weeks of feeling horrible is really enough. Thankfully, I've only gotten sick once and so far only 3 migraines. The migraines have been my biggest concern since I can't really take my normal medicine to help me get through them. So far tynelol and immediate sleep has been the cure.

So, I'm sure there will be more updates as time goes on and as we prep for baby A.

No comments:

Post a Comment