Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Mommy Daycare

Our wonderful daycare sitter, Mary, headed down to Gulf Shores for the week of my birthday.  Scott's parents were able to watch the boys MWF and Scott and I each got a day with them.  Of course, on my day we had a couple house showings so I needed a place to go with the boys and a place that I could bring Reily.  Thankfully, the day before (my birthday) I stopped by the Birch's and they kindly mentioned Reily could hang with them while I took the boys to the zoo.

On Tuesday morning, I loaded up the boys and the car and went to the Birch house.  The boys and I ended up staying there for an hour playing and talking before we packed up the car again with 2 more kids.  Mathew and Gabe were playing so well together that I invited him and Catherine to join us at the zoo.  Boy was a happy I did.  They could get into places that Bennett and the stroller couldn't go.  Gabe was about to hang out and see part of the new polar bear exhibit and the elephants.

Tortoise watching - they were all moving  

Mathew watching a penguin

Gabe and Mathew with the Hippos

Sleepy Hippos

Elephants!

These 2 were great

Add caption

The elephants were swimming and playing together

Gabe wasn't too sure of the Gorilla


Best picture of the day

B slept through most of the zoo


No comments:

Post a Comment