Monday, August 31, 2015

End of August

Here is the end of August in pictures. 
 

We spent lots of time at the playground.  Gabriel really has grown up this summer from his climbing skills to his lack of fear.  He loves to mimic his daddy.



 Finally wearing real pajamas.  After a summer of squeezing in the sleep sack this kid graduated and his legs can move freely.  Please note, this 9 month old fits nicely 12month pjs!
 Lots of watching "boys hit the ball."  Gabe loves to see Wacha pitch and Grichuk hit the ball.  We are all about the tough named players.
 Reily is needing extra snuggles.  This poor pup has very high anxiety these days.
 Gabe loves to grocery shop and thanks to Schnucks he can push his very own ankle bruising cart and refuse to sit in a cart.
 Hey look, I'm standing all on my own!

 Oh and look, I have a tooth!

 Learning how to empty the dishwasher.
 Again, I'm standing and or so proud.
 Seriously, how cute is this kid and he didn't mind the shoes - for a while at least.
 More walks around Creve Coeur Lake.  This time Reily got to go. 

 They are finally starting to play with each other, nicely.  This doesn't last too long, but it's great to watch.
 
And lastly, Gabriel loves noodles and sausage.  It was my mom's easy go to warm meal when my dad was out of town and we were growing up.  I love passing this along and remembering my mom cooking this for us. 
 
And that's a wrap for August

No comments:

Post a Comment