Monday, May 4, 2015

Zesty Chicken

I found a new recipe for chicken.  We've been getting bored with my regular chicken meals and desperately needed a change up.  So after some internet searching I found this easy one for the grill.  Here is all you need to make zesty:

1 can of each and 1tsp of Cumin

Mix everything together in 1 bowl
 

The spray a piece of foil, add defrosted chicken breast


Cover chicken in corn, tomatoes, beans mixture

Fold foil up and leave a little room for steam to help cook the chicken.

Put the chicken on the grill for about 18-20 minutes.  Once it's off the grill, open the foil and sprinkle a little shredded cheese on top and serve.

This was so good that Scott and I ate too fast for me to remember to take a picture.  The leftovers were even better.  And shred the chicken to make chicken tacos.

It was a great, easy, fast recipe that we will use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment