Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year.  It started on Saturday when Scott took the boys for a hour or so and I was able to clean up the house and go shopping for a bit.  Yes, I did clean the house - I find that I'm turning more and more into Danny Tanner.  It's hard being Danny Tanner with 2 little ones, but I make due.  Back to Mother's Day.  I managed to get Bennett some 9 month clothes and a couple frames for the wall in the living room while I was out.  I probably would have found a few more places to go had it not been raining.  When I got back home I was greeted to a couple bouquets of tulips and a Mother's Day balloon. 


On Sunday (Mother's Day), Scott and Gabe (mostly Scott) made me crepes while Gabe, Bennett and I watched Jungle Book

This is Gabriel's new favorite movie and Scott and I are quickly learning all the words.  After breakfast we loaded up the car and headed to the gym.  Scott did his Crossfit WOD while the boys and I went for a walk and a trip to the playground.  We even saw a turtle on our walk.  Gabe was mesmerized with it.  We couldn't walk away until it swam away.



After Crossfit and Starbucks run it was back home to chill out for a while.  With it raining we couldn't really do a picnic in the park like I had hoped.  Instead, we had a picnic in the basement while we watched the Cardinals game.

After the game and naps, we hung out at the house. Scott's dad and sister came up for dinner and his mom joined us after her shift at the hospital ended.  It was a great Mother's Day.  I do love these silly boys of mine.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment