Friday, January 9, 2015

Big Boy Room

We started work on Gabriel's big boy room back in July.  It's finally getting closer to being finished.  We've been adding things here and there and I'm very happy with the changes.

The best news is that Gabe is pretty much moved in.  He has slept there every night and nap since my mom left in early December.  

When my mom came up, we hung a few pictures that I had made.  My goal is to get canvas pictures made of baseball stadiums that we've visited.



I have a picture of Opening Day at Busch that needs to be printed out.  Right before Christmas I bought a new quilted bed spread and it was a huge hit.  Gabriel walked in and said wow!  

We recently added baseball pennants to boarder the top of the wall.  It is a great addition to the room.


Gabriel does like to play in his room a lot and I feel like he really has his own space.  

No comments:

Post a Comment