Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Big News!

Gabe has some big, HUGE news to share with everyone!  In November, Gabriel will be a Big Brother!
 



Cheeeesssseeee!
As you can see, Gabe takes his announcement very seriously.  We, I mostly, figured that it was time to let the cat out of the bag and share the news with everyone.  It's finally Facebook official for all to see. 

I'm 21 weeks along and just like with Gabriel, Baby A's gender will be a surprise.  Who doesn't like surprises?  Pregnancy-wise, things have gotten a lot better for me.  I had some all day nausea and didn't want to eat anything for the first trimester(take that as you will).  Now, only foods that I over do have that affect on me.  I'm even ok cooking and eating chicken, things that I couldn't do while pregnant with Gabe.  I've had a few more intense migraines this go around too.  

It's amazing how much faster this pregnancy is going.  Just over half way there.  Gabe isn't too sure about anything that is going on, but what can you expect from a 16 month old. 

Feel free to place your bets...girl or boy? 

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...pregnancy feels different, so I'll very un-scientifically guess 'girl.' Congrats.

    ReplyDelete