Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Finish the Sentence... Christmas Edition!

Another link-up Christmas style...Enjoy

1. My favorite Christmas was.... this Christmas (2013) seems to be a great Christmas so far.  I love seeing Christmas in Gabe's eyes.

2. The worst Christmas I had... The one when we moved on actual Christmas day (2003), the new neighbors thought we were crazy.  And probably Christmas of 1997, the 4 of us in a 1 bedroom apartment in San Antonio.

3. That one gift that made me scratch my head and say, "Hmmmm" was... I once received an Adam Ant CD - had no clue who he was, it was returned
 
4. One year I.... my brother and I went shopping at Best Buy and just paid for each other's baskets.  We never wrapped the gifts and started using them as soon as we got home.
 
5. I think the worst gift to give is.... subscriptions to "of the month" items
 
6. At Christmastime I typically.... I bake cookies, sugar, no bake, chocolate chip and make fudge - it's just not Christmas without all of this in the house.
 
7. Typically, family Christmas....is spent at the movies after dinner.
 
8. If I could change one thing about the Holiday season.... it would be longer.
 
9. It is so hard to buy for.... Me, I never know what to say I want/need.
 
10. My favorite Christmas tradition is... watching Christmas movies on Christmas Eve
 
11. Santa, baby, bring me a .... a new wardrobe, a painter (to paint the house for free), new iPhone...I'm sure I could go on, however I can't think of anything right now, kinda like when someone asks what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment