Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Deck the Blog

I found a little survey that is part of a blog link-up.  It is helping me get in the Christmas spirit, and I may have had some extra time at work today.

What's your favorite Christmas movie?
I do love movies with a holiday theme.  I have to watch While You Were Sleeping, Love Actually, The Holiday and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 
 
What's on your Christmas list?
It seems that clothes are high on my list, I'd love a Fitbit for a fun gadget

When/How did you learn that Santa wasn't real?
I found out in 4th grade.  A couple other kids were talking about it in school and I went home to ask my mom about it.

Favorite Christmas song?
'Baby It's Cold Outside', 'Jingle Bell Rock', or 'I'll Be Home for Christmas'

Best gift you've ever received?
I think it would have to be my skateboard and pink boom box that I got in the same year.  I thought I was pretty bad ass with those gifts.  Although, getting my own phone for my room was pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment