Monday, August 5, 2013

Daddy Daycare Weekend and Monday

Scott did a great job watching Gabe for 6 days!  I know he was ready to get back to work.  I'm sure happy he got this time with Gabe before his big trip to Australia.

Here are the last few days in pictures.  
Just waking up. While mom was here:
Gabe went to visit Grandpa and Aunt Michelle.
And he took a really long nap.


Before I got home on Sunday there was some play time.

I got home in the middle of Gabe's nap.  He was very happy to see me when Reily woke him.

And the we played.

Who needs to crawl when dad can help you stand?!

On Monday, there was more playing and errands to be completed.
At the car wash!
Just playing.
Morning swing before nap.

Gabe had a great time with his dad!  I just wish I could of been off work to join the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment