Tuesday, May 14, 2013

1st Mother's Day

We celebrated my first Mother's Day this year.  My boys did a wonderful job on cards, gifts, and the day.  Scott let me sleep in after feeding Gabe.  And sleeping it was wonderful.  I didn't realize how tired I was until I was able to get some good rest.  We did mange to get a little family snuggle time in before getting ready to leave.

snuggle

Once we cleaned up and packed up the car, Gabriel had to show off his onesie from my mom.  Grammy did a great job in picking out his Mother's Day outfit.  Too bad it was too cold for him to wear it out.

onesie

We headed to Starbucks for some lattes and quick breakfast.  Then we drove to Missouri Botanical Gardens.  Another cool day and Gabriel was bundled up in his stroller.  The Garden was really busy, but we managed to find places to walk around without being over crowded.

photo1

photo2

photo3

After MoBot, we headed down to Scott's parents house for some lunch.  It was a rain check to watch the Cardinals game and get some awesome, Garvey's wings.  Although the Cardinals didn't win it was a fun afternoon.

We got home and it had warmed up enough for Gabriel to put on his Mother's Day outfit.  It was a wonderful Mother's Day!

Mother's day

 

No comments:

Post a Comment