Thursday, October 4, 2012

22 Weeks, Already

I have been feeling more and more like normal lately.  It's nice to stay up past 9:30 and not feel completely wiped out.  The baby has been more active in the last week or so.  It was really active when I was yelling at the Huskers game and while we were at the Rams game last weekend.  We might have a sports fan.  At Elizabeth's volleyball game, the baby was moving around to the music before the game.

Per babycenter.com - Your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Its lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and it's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. Its eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.

Size of Baby: Papaya (8in., 1.2lb.) - This kid is getting big fast!

Total Weight Gain: I'm guessing I haven't put too much weight on in the last week.  Although I feel like I'm always hungry.

Continuing Symptoms: Occasional headaches when I wake up.  It might depend on amount of water at night.

New Symptoms This Week: Scott was finally about to feel a little bit of the baby moving this week.  No new symptoms

Maternity Clothes: What are regular clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment