Friday, May 4, 2012

Stairway to...

If you've ever been to our house you know that the basement stairs are not the safest for going down.  I have never had trouble with them, but I know our dad's have issues going up and down them due to the lack of a railing.  Since we spend a lot of time in the basement, my FIL was able to contact a guy to come out and install a railing for us.

I had pictured just a hand rail on one side of the stairs, what we got was something completely different.  I received text pictures updating the progress and even when I went home for lunch I was not expecting to see the grand staircase.  However, when I got home from work at 5, I was completely impressed by the work John did on the stairs.











We still need to prime them but they sure do fancy up the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment