Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cars

I have been looking for a new car for some time, probably over a year. The reliable CR-V was getting close to the end of it's life and I was ready to not dump any more money into it. So instead of paying for a new sensor, window engine, brakes, and a/c, we decided to buy a new car!

[caption id="attachment_2050" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Good bye CR-V[/caption]

After a weekend of test driving the Nissan Murano, Rogue, and Ford Edge, we found that the Murano was the car for us. It had a bunch of bells and whistles that I really didn't think I needed. But when we went back to buy the car we found that our price range included some wonderful upgrades.

It hasn't been a week yet but I'm extremely happy with our purchase. Our sales guy, Mark, came out to the house to pick up the title and give me a walk through of all the bells and whistles that come with the car.

[caption id="attachment_2051" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Looks pretty good next to the house I grew up in[/caption]

I think Murray, the Murano, will be a wonderful addition for years to come.

[caption id="attachment_2052" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Just perfect in our garage[/caption]

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment