Monday, February 27, 2012

Sunny, Warm February

How crazy has the St. Louis weather been?  It's up to almost 70 one day and the next I'm sitting at my desk watching snow flurries blow by.  It has been a very mild winter with a few days in the 20s but nothing too bad.  This past weekend was great!  Saturday morning was a little chilly at the farmer's market but then the afternoon warmed up to the 50s and no coats needed.

Sunday was even better.  We turned the heat off, not the first time this winter, and opened the windows for the entire day.  I woke up in the middle of the night to find Reily snuggled in as close at possible, so it might have been a little chilly for her.  I let her out and closed the kitchen window at 4AM. 

I love this great weather!  Bring on spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment