Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Day

We did spend New Years Day right! We woke up late and went to brunch at Scape in the Central West End. I had been wanting eggs benedict, since I did not get them Christmas morning, and Scott had a Mexican egg omlet. The food and  atmosphere was great!



Then we went over to the Art Museum to see the Monet's Water Lilies. It was the first time that all 3 panels were together in an exhibit.  I found that I really liked this one:



I kept going back to look at it and loved the yellows that were used. The whole exhibit was very cool. We like the art museum so much that we decided to become members. I'm excited that we get to go to more things for free. Next up for passes, Missouri Botanical Gardens, that will get us in the Spring.

[caption id="attachment_1772" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="New Years Day in Forest Park"][/caption]

After the musuem, we ventured out to Best Buy to just pick up a Blu Ray player. However, we ended up getting a great deal on a new TV. We are both very excited to start being able to really watch the hockey games. We got home and started setting up the new TV and Blu Ray player.

I ended up getting the worst migraine I've had in years. It lasted all through the night and next day. I sure don't miss those.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment