Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I've got the blues

I've started painting the bedroom.  I couldn't take the blinding white walls in there.  It was just too white, even though it was just primer over red.  And with no window covering 6am morning light came too early for me and the dog.

So, with a little help from the Cardinals I was able to be distracted enough to paint three of the four walls last night.  I think they still need another coat and some touch ups here and there but I am loving the color.

[caption id="attachment_1209" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="It's blue!"][/caption]

My helper, Reily,  decided to sleep and watch the game while I did all the work.

[caption id="attachment_1210" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="I'm saving the big wall"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment