Monday, November 15, 2010

Sara Bareilles

I went to the Sara Bareilles concert on Saturday night at the Touhill Auditorium.  I hadn't planned on going but Kristen texted me Saturday afternoon informing me that she had a couple extra tickets for the concert that night.  I've heard a few of her songs on the radio but wasn't overly familiar with many of her songs but I was pleasantly surprised.

The opening act was Augustana and we did miss their performance due to a delay (multiple drinks) at Cork.  Cork is a wine bar and restaurant off Florissant Road in Ferguson - an area that I never go to.  But my bowl of french onion soup was amanzing and the wine list was pretty good.

We could not have timed our arrival to the concert any better.  The opening act had just finished and we were able to grab a drink and get to our seats before Sara Bareilles came on stage.  She put on a great show.  Even from our seats in the back she kept us all involved in the show and I ended up knowing more songs than I thought I would.  She did actually make me want to buy her new album as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment