Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November Lameness

November hasn't really been too busy for me or that exciting just yet.  I have been getting some real estate things in order and that's just about it.  In other news I have watched a few of Benton's district soccer games. Sadly, they lost the championship game last week.  But they played well all season and Monday was his 15th birthday!  He can now get his driver's permit!  Scary that I was 15 when he was born!

In hockey news, the Blues are off to one the best starts in franchise history!  They just keep winning even with a lot of the starters out injured!  We just bought tickets to our first game on the 2oth vs. the NJ Devils!

My parents will be visiting us in a week!  That should make for some exciting news!  And then it's off to Omaha for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment