Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 4 and 5

Yesterday I completely slacked off from doing anything productive for myself on the job front. Instead I uploaded my brother's LinkedIn profile and helped him officially get started and hopefully on the right foot.  He should be able to start looking for jobs in the DFW area now.

I did search a little more on LinkedIn for a recruiter for myself.  For some reason finding a recruiter to help in my job hunt is proving harder than I would have imagined.  I did a little searching on Craigslist, I'm very iffy of the quality of jobs that are on there but it doesn't hurt to check them out.

Today I reviewed my weekly e-mail from CareerBuilder and Monster.  I'm not sure I trust the jobs on there.  Hence my last, oh so awesome, job came from Monster so I am very cautious of what I choose.

Monday ends my week off and it's back to being my own recruiter.

Here's to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment