Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Bateman Legos at the bookstore

Back in January I found out that Barnes & Noble was doing a promotion with the Bataan Lego movie, I knew Gabriel would love it.  Lately, he has been into superheroes and had been telling us he wanted a Bat,an Birthday.  We arrived a little early and decided to check out the kid books first.  That ended up giving us 20 minutes to play at the train table.  Bennett was in heaven playing.  Gabriel kept wanting to find the Batman stuff.  After playing with the trains we headed over to the Batman table.  There were a lot of kids there and the Legos were smaller than the Duplos we were used to, but it was fun.im not sure if I'd go back with both boys, but Gabriel enjoyed it.

Lastly, this outing might look like a fun time by all.  However, when it was time to leave Bennett decided to run away from me.  I chased him from the back of the store to the front, Gabriel ended up helping me trap him.  It took all I had to not become that irate in public parent.  But, oh boy, once we got in the car I let him have it.  He didn't learn the next day he did the same thing at Walgreens.  Grr, Bennett, grr.











No comments:

Post a Comment