Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mom and Boys Outing

Prior to the "plague" affecting our house, I took the boys to the Magic House for some fun.  Scott needed to get some work done and it was just easier to burn some energy outside the house.  I thought we left the house early enough to beat the crowds, wow was I wrong.  Once we arrived it was packed.  There were birthday parties and an insane amount of parents/grandparents there.  I'm kinda impressed with myself that I didn't lose either boy.

We took advantage of the Member Entrance and found a few new areas to play in, sand, Good Night Moon house and an easy escape from the cold.  This was Bennett's first trip to the Magic House and he loved every minute of it.  We have gone back since - Scott took the boys this past weekend and no one has gotten sick(YAY!).
Sand Table

Learning about energy




Earlier in the week he didn't make it that high!


Shh....


Gabe is on the other side pushing the pins through

No comments:

Post a Comment