Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blah!

We've been dealing with some sort of bug that has knocked the boys down.  Friday afternoon I got a call from the sitter saying Gabe had a slight fever.  These kids have never really been sick, minus a cold here or there.  We have been very lucky.  I was a little nervous when I picked them up early.

Saturday, trying to have fun
We laid low over the weekend.  Gabe seemed to perk up on Sunday for a while, but was really lazy and quiet most of the day.  And those 2 words are words that I would never use to describe Gabe.  We kept him home on Monday and he was still lounging around until late afternoon.
Monday - not into selfies

Napping in Mom & Dad's bed

Sleeping on Mom
Bennett went to the new sitter on Monday and did well.  Tuesday he was spitting up and sent home while Gabe stayed.  Bennett is cutting a top front tooth and had a slight fever.

Even not feeling well, he is cute

Snuggles

It's hard to play

Looking just as pitiful as my brother (it's in the eyes)
Today they are both at the sitter and seem to be doing well.  I'm hoping Scott and I don't catch whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment