Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Dryer

Remember a couple weeks ago when I casually mentioned the dryer was on fire, our gas dryer?  Well after some great bargain shopping at the Sears Outlet we found a new dryer.  It had no scratches, dents and was still under manufactures warranty. 

It was delivered and come to find out we don't have gas dryer hookups.  We have electric...So it was back to Sears for another new dryer.  Again, we found a brand new dryer (still in the box) for a huge discount.

The drivers just left the house and the boys clothes are in the washer.  It's so nice having a dryer that will be big enough for a king comforter.  I wish they would match, but really, who cares?


I feel so old because I'm excited for a new toy...even if it is a new appliance.  But I'll take it.

Inaugural Load 

It's so fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment