Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pumpkin Painting

This weekend we didn't do a whole lot and it was a very nice change.  Scott had a HUGE deployment for work that started on Saturday, thanks to those in the Middle East.  So he needed to be at his computer for most of the afternoon.  Thankfully, nothing major happened and we were able to hang out with him while he monitored the situation. 

And by hanging out, I mean Gabe and I painted a pumpkin.  I had thought about doing this with him last year, but he was a little too young to really get into it.  This year I bought a couple small pumpkins to test out his artistic side. 
He loved it.  I managed to find a deal on paints at Hobby Lobby and he had his own set that he could do whatever with and bounce from color to color.  He had paint all over his arms and even tried a little paint in the hair - that many have taken a day or 2 to get completely out. 

I think was a success, but I'll let the pictures show the fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment