Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day Game

About a month ago my co-worker and I decided that we needed to take a half day and go to an afternoon Cardinals game.  That day was yesterday.  We packed up our things and bundled up(yes, it's the end of April and it felt like October).  The cold didn't stop us. 

We walked from the Landing over to the stadium.  We took a quick detour through the new Ballpark Village.  It was one giant tailgating party inside, since you can tailgate in the parking lot. 

We managed to hike it up to our seats, they were at the very top.  Since it was very windy and about 50, we sat a few rows down.  The seats were overall decent, nothing like the private luxury box I sat in a few days earlier, but good and free! 


We saw a decent game.  The Cards won and we got to see a couple homeruns before we decided we had had enough.  I don't think I stopped shivering the entire time.  But 2 games this year and 2 wins (with homeruns), not a bad way to spend a Wednesday afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun day! We went the other night- not as fun as you describe here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun, wish I could spend some time outside today I hate workin til 5

    ReplyDelete